- Maybe France is a formal country, so it not a good suggestion to lake off the ties and roll up the sleeves.
- Maybe the American business people are stricter and monochronic than the Japanese people.
- In Arabic County is not form the Etiquette to talk about the work in the dinner party.
- Possibly, china is a monochronic country, so the late is not acceptable.
- Maybe in US the date is written different than the Spain, maybe 2/3 mean the 3ed of February, and the Spanish secretary sends it late in 1st of march.
- Probably, it’s rude in china to wipe the face with the hot towel.